Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Greg's Birthday

Hard to believe my baby boy is turning 53 - yikes!  He loves the outdoors, hunting and fishing, so it is always fun to make his cards.
This card was created using Flourish Co. What a Catch digi set.  I colored with Copics and sponged in a light blue chalk background.  No matter how many Dies I buy, I always go back to my trustee Creative Memories Oval Cutting system - such a shame they went out of business.  I used SU Gorgeous Grunge to apply the speckling around the front of the card.  The fish and lures stamped on the green are from an assortment of different fishing type sets.   Several years ago Greg had the opportunity to actually watch me take a plain white piece of paper and turn it into something, with lots of different layers of color, etc., and said he now had a whole new appreciation of the cards he receives.  So I know that he will enjoy this one.  Happy Birthday Greg!

No comments: