Search This Blog

Friday, June 13, 2014

Flowering Flourishes - for Stamp Club

It's my turn to demo/teach at the August club, so I am starting to thing about what three cards I will do.  I am loving the new Petite Petals stamps and punch and the new WaterColor Wonder papers, so will combine them. 
I created four very similar but slightly different cards.  I used the Watercolor Notes for my card base.    Using Gumball Green Ink, I stamped different stamps from the Flowering Flourishes set.  I punched the flowers out from the Watercolor Wonder DSP.  Using an embossing tool and a sponge mat, I 'cupped' the flowers slightly to give them some dimension.  I used a variation of Candy Dots, Rhinestones, and Pearls for the flower centers - don't think I could choose a favorite.  The flowers were attached using Glue Dots but they could just as well have been affixed with dimensionals.    I will add a sentiment to the lower right corner, using Tangerine Tango ink.  A quick, easy, elegant card.  

1 comment:

Two Happy Stampers said...

These are gorgeous! I can't wait to make them with you next month.
Hugs,
Heidi