Search This Blog

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Garrett's Birthday Card

My grandson has a birthday this month and I can't be there (MI), but I will be there in June - can hardly wait. This was such a fun card to make with all the special papers and parts. 3 baseballs were Punched out, covered with Crystal Lacquer to make them stand out and be shiny. Same with the glove that had been colored with Copics. Don't think it shows too much in the photo but the shirt, hat, and skin, even the bat, are pretty well shaded and blended if I do say so myself. I'm even happy with the shading on the white pants and the creation of grass and ground. Know he just rips it open looking for the $$$, but I have fun anyway. It's great to make a labor of love for somebody special. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

KellyRae said...

Fabulous card Diane, and I totally zoomed the photo so I could check out that Copic coloring. Perfectly matted and embellished. WE know the effort, even if Garrett is just in it for the $$$.