Search This Blog

Sunday, October 19, 2014


Caroline, from our stamping group, taught some neat cards using this stamp at class last week.  Then she was kind enough to bring it over and allow me to stamp a bajillion more of them to play with.  While these are about a million miles from what we started with, these are the first two cards that I have finished. 

These were stamped onto ShimmerPaper and embossed with Black EP.  They were colored with Copics and/or SU ink pads and Aquapainter.  Then fussy cut with the second copy of the wing placed slightly offset from the first one and raised with dimensionals.  It barely shows in the scan, but the yellow background has subtle sunflowers in the right hand corner for the butterfly to land on.  I used Pumpkin, Regal Rose and Real Red to color the yellow one and used Brilliant Blue and Soft Blue on the second one.

No comments: