Search This Blog

Saturday, April 5, 2014

DieNamics Daisy Bunch

A friend of mine took me to the Stamp Convention last month, where I spend way too much money on DieNamic dies.  They have some of the greatest designs - too fun!  To create these cards, I used their die - Daisy Bunch.  I ran it through the Big Shot using green, white, and then brown for the flower centers.  I  also ran the patterned paper through to create a negative space.  I used to try to glue all the pieces into the negative space - what a tedious, messy chore.  I saw, on a video, how to use tape on the backside to hold the cut pieces into the negative space.  Much easier and more forgiving to work with.  For some reason, these scanned a little darker.  IRL they are a lighter, brighter yellow.  Think it makes for a cheery spring card.  Enjoy.  Oops - reposting - forgot to attach the picture :)

1 comment:

Lori said...

Very cute - and very smart to use tape!