Search This Blog

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Jeff's Birthday Card



I can post this because Jeff would never read my blog. Jeff is the original computer geek, so there is no way I would ever dream of having more RAM or anything else computer related than he does - but I thought this image was great for his card.
The Image is by My Favorite Things and was colored with my new Copics (I have the last set of 72 coming - Hooray!). I masked and used the Wood Grain stamp on the desk top, then paper pieced the wallpaper and chair back. Cupcakes are from Misc. clear stamps. I just wanted to have something birthday-ish on the front. So while it doesn't look like a special card, there was a lot involved in making it. Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

KellyRae said...

Jeff sounds a lot like my DH and DS (they're constantly trying to outdo the other with the size of their ...um... storage lol). How cool that you can use the Copics with your Marvy inks!