Search This Blog

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Hello there

This has to be one of my favorite cards (I admit, I have many favorites).  I scanned the paper and made the pattern just a bit smaller in order to make matching envelope liners - fun...  Instead of dimensionals, I used Fun Foam to raise the layer and made sure the Oval cutout was raised.  I liked working with the fun foam.  I used my tape runner combined with a drop of glue here and there for best adhesion.  Caroline taught this card at Club last month, so I borrowed the Hello There set from her and made a bunch of these.  I'll use some for friends, some to include in card gift packets, and donate some to the church for their use.  Thanks Caroline.  I used the Leaf sizzlet, along with the Petite Petal Punch and corresponding ink shades.  Each flower is finished with a 'gem'.  The paper pattern is carried into the inside piece, as well as a flower on the back where the 'logo' would go.  Enjoy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

/Diane, I loved your "Hello There" cards
Jean Gramann